- Mobile Hope now 501c3 September 1, 2014 We are pleased to announce that Mobile Hope has been awarded its 501c3 status by the IRS.
- Thank You Very Virginia August 8, 2014 A big THANK YOU to Sola Palotta and The Very Virginia Shop for hosting Mobile Hope at First Friday (August). We had a lot of interest in Mobile Hope from this event and we’re able to spread awareness about our cause.
- Join us August 1st – First Friday & Mobile Hope July 26, 2014 First Friday Leesburg
AUGUST 1, 2014
Very Virginia Shop
16 S King Street
(Look for the Leesburg Bear)
- We are Always in desperate need of the following items: May 31, 2014 Mobile Hope needs nutritious non-perishable Foods, Clothing and Basic Life Essentials
PROTEIN FOODS: MEAT, POULTRY, FISH, DRY BEANS AND NUTS
Canned tuna/pop-top tuna
Canned beef stews
Canned or dried beans
GRAINS: BREAD, CEREAL:
Rice and rice mix
Dry noodles and pastas
Macaroni and cheese mix
Hot cereal mixes
Bread, muffin, and pancake mixes
- Mobile Hope Nominated for 2014 Leesburg Business Awards May 1, 2014 Town of Leesburg Announces 2014 Business Awards Nominees
Posted: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 12:30 pm | Updated: 12:33 pm, Wed Apr 30, 2014.
Bids are in for the 2014 Leesburg Business Awards, celebrating outstanding businesses and owners who have contributed to the welfare of the community. Winners are chosen from ten categories and will be recognized, along ...
- Fresh Food Distribution April 14, 2014 Mobile Hope is starting a “Free” Fresh Food Distribution Day every Sunday from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. starting Sunday, March 30th in front of Mobile Hope’s Store at 31 Sycolin Road, SE in Leesburg.
(Mobile Hope is located behind the Frederick Douglass Elementary School and down the street from Douglass Alternative School.)
Food will be served ...
- Inova Loudoun Hospital Supports Mobile Hope April 11, 2014 Official Press release in PDF
For Immediate Release Reneé Brohard, APR
March 24, 2014 540-454-3493
Inova Loudoun Hospital Supports Mobile Hope
Leesburg, VA — With support from Inova Loudoun Hospital, Mobile Hope has become its own non-profit, a pending 501(c)(3) organization. In 2011, Mobile Hope began under the Community Affairs Department of Inova Loudoun Hospital. It was originally intended ...
- Alert: New Home and Moving January 16, 2014 I wanted to let you all know that we have finally found a home!!! I really can not thank you all enough for showing us different locations, offering spaces that were available or telling us of potential places!!!! Your support is humbling!!!
This Saturday, January 18th we will be holding an “all hands on deck” volunteer day from 9:00am to ...
- Alert: Move Notification January 1, 2014 We received official notice yesterday that we must be out of our Fort Evans space by January 29th!!!
The following changes will be in effect until we have settled into a new space (still unknown, but probably back into storage).
The shopping nights that have been scheduled for January 9th and January 30th are canceled.
We will continue ...