The staff and volunteers work hard to provide you with a friendly experience at Mobile Hope, we enjoy getting to know you, and we appreciate you allowing us to be a part of your life. In order to ensure everyone is treated equally and fairly, rules and standards are put into place to protect the health and safety of all clients, to maintain uninterrupted service, and to protect the company’s goodwill and property.
By enrolling into the program, you agree to all the rules and requirements set forth by Mobile Hope.
- You must bring your card each and every visit.
- If you forget your card you will be allowed one item only!
- If you lose your card you will be reissued a new card 1 time only, lose of
the second card will result in a $35.00 charge.
- Your children must accompany you. Only children in attendance will be allowed to shop.
- You are only allowed a certain number of items each visit. The number will be shared during your visit. Any additional items over the allowed amount will be returned to our inventory.
- Each child is allowed 1 toy OR stuffed animal and may take up to 5 books per visit.
- You are only allowed to attend shopping night 1 time per month.
- You are only allowed in the open door rooms. No one is permitted in any room that is closed… At any time!
- Each card is unique to the person it has been issued to, at no time are cards to be shared. If someone else is using your card you could be charged a $25.00 fee.
- All items will be counted by members of our staff. Bags will be provided at the conclusion of your visit and no outside bags will be permitted.
- If we learn that you are selling or collecting items for future sale of anything you have received through Mobile Hope, you will be removed as a Mobile Hope participant and legal action may be taken.
What you should know about Mobile Hope
- The Mobile bus and Sycolin Road location is electronically monitored 24/7 with a direct link to appropriate security personnel. No cash or medications are left in the store or on the bus.
- Starting in September, we will require proof of current address or proof of Loudoun County residency.
- Rudeness and disrespect to any of our staff/volunteers will not be tolerated and could result in a loss of participating in any Mobile Hope event or program.
- While we try our best to be at every scheduled location or event, we do encounter emergencies or changes to our schedule. If these changes do occur, we will do our best to notify you. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- We follow the Loudoun County Public School calendar for delays, closings and holidays.
- The volunteers/staff of Mobile Hope value your privacy and confidentiality and will not share your information with anyone, unless required or necessary under federal or state law.
- It would be greatly appreciated if you would thank the staff/volunteers that have helped you today.
- Strollers, backpacks or any other large personal items will be kept at the check in desk. Mobile Hope is not responsible for any lost or damaged items.
- This program is for children/young adults up to the age of 20 only. As we would like to provide everyone in attendance with our services, we must keep in line with our mission and age restriction. The only exception to this is the Sunday Food distribution program, which is open to all members of Loudoun County.
- We do not guarantee availability of items, as we are limited by our current inventory.
- Any Mobile Hope staff/volunteer reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime.