The staff and volunteers work hard to provide a friendly nonjudgmental experience at Mobile Hope, we enjoy getting to know our clients, and we appreciate them allowing us to be a part of their life. In order to ensure everyone is treated equally and fairly, rules and standards are put into place to protect the health and safety of all clients. To maintain uninterrupted service, and to protect the company’s goodwill and property, each client is asked (upon registration) to sign an agreement to these policies.
By enrolling into the program, you agree to all the rules and requirements set forth by Mobile Hope.
- Must be 24 years of age and younger.
- You must bring your Mobile Hope card to each visit.
- Lost cards will be reissued 1 time, loss of the second card could result in a $25.00 charge.
- Your children must accompany you at all times. Only children in attendance will be allowed to shop.
- Each Mobile Hope card is unique to the person it has been issued to, at no time are cards to be shared.
- Appointments are available Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10:00am to 2:00pm.
What you should know about Mobile Hope
- The Mobile bus and Sycolin Road location is electronically monitored 24/7 with a direct link to appropriate security personnel. No cash or medications are left in the store or on the bus.
- While we try our best to be at every scheduled location or event, we do encounter emergencies or changes to our schedule. If these changes do occur, we will do our best to notify you. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- We follow the Loudoun County Public School calendar for delays, closings and holidays.
- The volunteers/staff of Mobile Hope value your privacy and confidentiality and will not share your information with anyone, unless required or necessary under federal or state law.
- Mobile Hope is not responsible for any lost or damaged items, or for any injury.
- We do not guarantee availability of items, as we are limited by our current inventory.
- Any Mobile Hope staff/volunteer reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime.